Start and Stop ISDN connections and display status
- This is a small X based program that allows for easy activation and deactivation of the demand-dialing feature of the Linux-ISDN subsystem. It can also be used to initiate connections without using the demand-dialing feature.
It displays a symbolized traffic light. When the light is red, no demand-dialing is possible; when it is yellow, demand-dialing has been enabled but there is currently no connection using any of the ISDN network devices; when it is green, there is at least one active connection using an ISDN network device. You can interactively switch between red and yellow/green by clicking with the left mouse button into the window; the right mouse button pops up a menu to select between different actions --- this can be used if you want to connect to different providers.
- libc6 (>= 2.3.5-1), libx11-6, libxext6, libxmu6, libxpm4, libxt6, xaw3dg (>= 1.5+E-1), isdnutils-base
- isdnbutton_2.6-970413-16.dsc, isdnbutton_2.6-970413-16.diff.gz, isdnbutton_2.6-970413.orig.tar.gz
- debhelper (>= 5), libxt-dev, xaw3dg-dev, libxext-dev, libxpm-dev
- Binary (amd64):
- isdnbutton_2.6-970413-16_amd64.deb, isdnbutton_2.6-970413-16_amd64.changes
- copyright, changelog
- Official Debian (not always available):
- bug reports, unstable package, PTS