sunclock vector graphic maps
sunclock is an X11 application that displays a map of the Earth and
indicates the illuminated portion of the globe by drawing sunlit
areas dark on light, night areas as light on dark. In addition to
providing local time for the default timezone, it also displays GMT
time, legal and solar time of major cities, their latitude and
longitude, and the mutual distances of arbitrary locations on Earth.
This package contains the vector graphic earthmaps.
- sunclock_3.57-12.dsc, sunclock_3.57-12.debian.tar.xz, sunclock_3.57.orig.tar.gz
- debhelper-compat (= 13), imagemagick, libjpeg-dev, libpng-dev, libx11-dev, libxpm-dev, xutils-dev
- Binary (all):
- sunclock-maps_3.57-12_all.deb, sunclock_3.57-12_amd64.changes
- See also (from same source):
- copyright, changelog
- Official Debian (not always available):
- bug reports, unstable package, PTS