New German orthography dictionary for ispell
This is a dictionary for ispell for the new German orthography
(de-DE-1996), which is used since 1998-08-01 and which is obligatory
as of 2005-08-01.
It is based on the famous hkgerman dictionary (using the old German orthography (de-DE-1901), which is available as package iogerman), with many corrections and additions.
- dictionaries-common (>= 1.23~), ispell, debconf (>= 0.5) | debconf-2.0
- igerman98_20161207-10.dsc, igerman98_20161207-10.debian.tar.xz, igerman98_20161207.orig.tar.bz2
- debhelper-compat (= 13)
- aspell, busybox, dictionaries-common-dev, hunspell, ispell
- Binary (all):
- ingerman_20161207-10_all.deb, igerman98_20161207-10_amd64.changes
- See also (from same source):
- aspell-de , hunspell-de-at , hunspell-de-ch , hunspell-de-de , iswiss , rmligs-german , wngerman , wswiss
- copyright, changelog
- Official Debian (not always available):
- bug reports, unstable package, PTS