Swiss (German) orthography wordlist
This is a wordlist with the new German orthography (de-CH-1996), which
is used since 1998-08-01 and which is obligatory as of 2005-08-01.
It is based on the famous hkgerman dictionary (using the old German orthography, which is available as wogerman), with many corrections and additions.
Most notably this variant supports swiss spelling. This includes some Swiss words, as well as ss instead of German sz ligature.
- debconf (>= 0.5) | debconf-2.0, dictionaries-common (>= 1.0)
- igerman98_20161207-7.dsc, igerman98_20161207-7.debian.tar.xz, igerman98_20161207.orig.tar.bz2
- debhelper-compat (= 12)
- aspell (>= 0.60.5-2), busybox, dictionaries-common-dev (>= 1.23.4), hunspell, ispell (>= 3.4.00-5~)
- Binary (all):
- wswiss_20161207-7_all.deb, igerman98_20161207-7_amd64.changes
- See also (from same source):
- aspell-de , hunspell-de-at , hunspell-de-ch , hunspell-de-de , ingerman , iswiss , myspell-de-at , myspell-de-ch , myspell-de-de , rmligs-german , wngerman
- copyright, changelog
- Official Debian (not always available):
- bug reports, unstable package, PTS