Swiss (German) orthography dictionary for ispell
This is a dictionary for ispell for the new German orthography
(de-CH-1996), which is used since 1998-08-01 and which is obligatory
as of 2005-08-01.
It is based on the famous hkgerman dictionary (using the old German orthography, which is available as iogerman), with many corrections and additions.
This particular rendering supports swiss spelling. This includes some Swiss words, as well as ss instead of German sz ligature.
- dictionaries-common (>= 1.23~), ispell, debconf (>= 0.5) | debconf-2.0, perl:any
- igerman98_20161207-1.dsc, igerman98_20161207-1.debian.tar.xz, igerman98_20161207.orig.tar.bz2
- debhelper (>= 9)
- aspell (>= 0.60.5-2), busybox, dictionaries-common-dev (>= 1.23.4), hunspell, ispell (>= 3.4.00-5~)
- Binary (all):
- iswiss_20161207-1_all.deb, igerman98_20161207-1_amd64.changes
- See also (from same source):
- aspell-de , hunspell-de-at , hunspell-de-ch , hunspell-de-de , ingerman , myspell-de-at , myspell-de-ch , myspell-de-de , rmligs-german , wngerman , wswiss
- copyright, changelog
- Official Debian (not always available):
- bug reports, unstable package, PTS